Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Social Experiment


Yesterday and Today I decided to smile...all day.  No matter what I was feeling I took a deep breath and smiled.  When I walked past people at work in the middle of a hustle and bustle kinda day, they looked up at me and smiled back. Driving in my car, I smiled.  I even allowed last minute drivers who failed  put their turning signal on in a timely manner into my lane.  And smiled as I waved them on.

Amazing how many men think its an open invitation to hit on you, nevertheless I still smile.  I know these days its not easy to see the bright side of things.  I just took a small amount of time out to focus on the good things in life, the little things we neglect to be thankful for regular, Love, Life, health, happiness, safety and sanity.  Some may argue about my sanity...but still I smile.

I hope we can all learn to smile a little more.  It not only changes the outcome of your day, but someone Else's too.

:)

Denaya 

A Smile can walk a mile

No comments: